Relexa Hotel Frankfurt, Lurgiallee 2, 60439 Frankfurt
1. This is how you get from the airport or the train station to Relexa Hotel via public transport:
- Take the tram S8 or S9 in the direction “Hanau” (it goes from the airport via the train station).
- Get off at the stop “Hauptwache” and change to metro line U2 in the direction “Bad Homburg-Gonzenheim”
- Exit at the stop “Riedweise/Mertonviertel”
- Walk down the street “Olof-Palm-Straße”, turn right into the “Lurgiallee”. Approximately 5 minutes on foot to the hotel.
2. This is how you get from Relexa Hotel to the competition venue (Sport-&Freizeitzentrum Kalbach, Am Martinszehnten 2, 60437 Frankfurt) via public transport:
2.1 Bus transfer:
There is a shuttlebus from Friday morning (May 27) to Sunday evening (May 29) for all officials, shinpan and national delegations.
The departure times for the shuttle transfer will be posted in the hotel lobby.
2.2 Public transport:
- Walk via the “Lurgiallee” to the street “Olof-Palme-Strasse”, turn left to the metro station for metro line U2.
- Take the metro line U2 in the direction of “Bad Homburg – Gonzenheim”
- Exit at the stop “Kalbach”
- Walk 5 minutes down the road „Oberer Kalbacher Weg“. Go under the motorway to the corner “Am Martinszehnten”, then turn right. The hall is on the right-hand side.