B&B Hotel Bad Homburg, Horexstrasse 26, 61352 Bad Homburg
1. This is how you get from the airport or train station to the B&B Hotel Bad Homburg via public transport:
- Take the tram S8 or S9 in the direction “Hanau” to the train station.
- Change at the train station to tram line S5 in the direction of “Bad Homburg”.
- Exit at the terminal station “Bad Homburg”.
- The hotel is located directly at the back of the station.
2. This is how you get from B&B Hotel Bad Homburg to the competition venue (Sport-&Freizeitzentrum Kalbach, Am Martinszehnten 2, 60437 Frankfurt):
There will be a shuttle bus from Friday morning (May 27) to Sunday evening (May 29) for the national delegation.
The departure times for the shuttle transfer will be posted in the hotel lobby.
2.2. Public transport:
- Walk from the hotel to the bus terminal (directly at the tram station); 200 m
- Take bus line nr. 4 in the direction of “Bad Homburg-Gonzenheim” (metro station, Quirinstrasse 3)
- Change to metro line U2 in the direction “Südbahnhof”
- Exit at the stop “Kalbach”
- Walk approximately 5 minutes. Walk down the street „Oberer Kalbacher Weg“. Go under the motorway to the corner “Am Martinszehnten”, then turn right. The hall is on the right-hand side.